For the valuable work on the creation of the websites, it is important to have a comfortable and a good editor. Though there are a number of paid products for this purpose, but if you are in search of some free yet functional and easy to use tools, then the Codelobster – Free PHP IDE is the right choice.
Let’s have a look at the benefits and the important possibilities of this program:
2) CSS/HTML inspector on the Firebug type allows the users to correlate to the chosen elements of the webpage with the proper style and code.
4) The PHP debugger assists in executing the PHP scripts incrementally and this also helps in watching the values of the variables in each line.
5) This tool also offers context help on all the supported languages. So, by pressing the F1 key, the users will be able to see the page with the function or attribute that would be opened along with the detailed description or the current tag
6) The support for the FTP allows the users to work straight with the remote server and to make all the important changes with the files
7) The SQL manager of this tool allows to create all the important actions with the database like to edit any structure or records in the tables, to add or delete any structure, to execute the SQL queries, to export the data, auto completion and highlighting the works for the SQL files.
8) The portable option of this tool allows the users to use the editors without any preliminary installation.
9) Other important utilities of this tool are tooltips, collapsing, selection of the possibility of the blocks and pair highlighting, navigation on the descriptions of the functions and included the files at the withholding of the key of the CTRL, previewing in the browser, bookmarks, viewing the structure of the projects and the files and other standard chances of working with the code.
10) It also offers complete support for the Version Control Systems like Git, SVN etc.
Supported CMS – Drupal , Joomla, WordPress, CakePHP, etc.